Scholastic Library Publishing National Library Week Grant
U.S. libraries of all types are invited to apply for a $3,000 grant that will be awarded to the best public awareness campaign promoting the theme Communities matter @ your library during National Library Week (April 13-19, 2014).
To apply for this year's grant, complete the electronic application available through the link below.
Guidelines: Proposals must:
1. Use the “Lives change @ your library®” theme.
2. Use the @ your library® brand in accordance with the official trademark policy in all final promotional materials (See the “Download logos” section of www.ala.org/@yourlibrary for the official trademark policy).
Examples of not using the brand correctly are:
- @ your HOMETOWN USA library (inserting words into phrase)
- @ your SCHOOL LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER (inserting words into phrase)
3. Involve at least one other type of library and/or community organization. Community organizations should include groups outside of the library; internal library groups like Friends groups can be listed as program partners but applications should also include non-library groups.
4. Be directly tied to National Library Week but need not be limited to one week.
5. Have clearly stated objectives, a realistic budget and a timeline.
6. Specify a coordinator responsible for implementation.
7. Describe a method of evaluation.