$65 per person.
For detailed session information and speaker bios, visit Senior Resources.org.
8:00 – 8:45 Registration
9:00 – 9:30 Welcoming Remarks, Room 2C, Penelope L. Young, President, C4A
9:30 – 10:45 KEYNOTE: LEADERSHIP IN TIMES OF CHANGE with moderator: Penelope L. Young, Roderick Bremby, Commissioner,
Department of Social Services; Pat Rehmer, Commissioner, Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services; Jewel Mullen, Commissioner,
Department of Public Health; Terry Macy, Commissioner, Department of Developmental Services
11:00 – 3:00 Choose from 8 Workshops (A, B and C)
- Depression in the Elderly: A Review - Dr. Rajesh R. Tampi, MD, MS, FAPA
- Inclusivity Of LGBT Older Adults: National Resource Center on LGBT Aging - Doreen Bermudez
- Supporting Returning Veterans and Their Families in Making the Transition - Jim Tackett, BA
- Suicide Prevention In Senior Living Communities: The SPARK Initiative - Dr. Gary Kennedy, MD
- Dealing with Change: Tackling Life’s Transitions- Remi Kyek, M.A.
- The Community Living Consultant Program in the PCA Waiver: What Have We Learned - Therese Nadeau, MSW, Noreen Shugrue, JD, MBA, MA
- Talking With Dolores: A One-Act Play, discussion facilitator Dr. Kerry Morrison, Psy.D.
- Confidently Navigating and Riding the Winds Of Change - Dr. Steve Sobel