Wells Fargo makes grants in two primary areas in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield, Hartford, Middlesex, and New Haven. The application and scads of information is online. Deadlines are rolling.
Community Development, supporting the improvement of low- and moderate-income communities through programs that:
- Create and sustain affordable housing
- Facilitate financial literacy and empowerment
- Provide job training and workforce development
- Revitalize and stabilize communities
Education, supporting organizations and programs that:
- Work to eliminate pre-K – 12th grade achievement gap in public education through curriculum-based or school-sponsored programs
- Support post-secondary education
Wells Fargo also considers grants in the following areas: Arts and Culture, Civic Engagement, Environment, and Human Services.
501c3’s and governmental agencies - including public school systems – are eligible. The application is online only.